In this step-by-step video Kay McIntyre explains how to style a bob for thin hair with the help of Nioxin products. The model has a really short bob. She’s always struggled with making her hair look thicker and there’s nothing worse than a bob with ends that look really thin.
1. Kay prepares the hair with 3D Styling Therm Active Protector.
2. Next she applies 3D Styling Bodyfying Foam and works it through the hair with her fingers.
3. She blow dries the hair with the help of a small round brush to create volume and body. Kay starts at the back of the head and takes horizontal sections.
4. She continues the drying and works up and through the sides.
5. Then she blow dries the fringe with a comb for a soft and natural finish.
6. The finished look is a beautiful short bob with nice volume and short bangs.